the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Sunday, October 08, 2006

another nightmare

this morning i woke up soaked in sweat. literally soaked in sweat. surprise, another nightmare. similar stuff, something weird and even sort of funny (which i never remember) happened and then it jumps to a gory terrifying scene, usually includes death and then i had to run for my life. maybe i should start writing plays about my nightmares and make a 'nightmare trilogy (or more)' out of them.

so this time i was involved in a strange hold up. first i was forced to be locked in a mental hospital because i was accused to suffer from serious mental disorders. even my parents have abandoned me there. i have had a series or interesting and somewhat funny therapies and treatments. i also vaguely remember meeting some other patients, planning a 'prison break'. sadly the detail was lost during the day but anyway i broke free. my mates broke free and immersed in the 'normal' society again and i never have heard from them again.
then came the twist. i suddenly found myself the leader of a gory hold up. i have a team and those were people who seemed familiar but i could not put a finger on who they actually were. we had a HQ roughly based on two or three rooms that i have always been in this semester- the kitchen, a room in a basement of the theatre, and a studio where i have most of my classes. we were abusing the hostages, beating them, cutting them with knives, hurling insults just to scare them. soon after dashing through the different hold-up places i found all my allies disappearing and they transformed into an arsenal in a plastic bag. a huge plastic bag. the hostages tried to break free and there was a small hassle but for some reasons they failed because they did not know where to go.

soon i decided to kill all the hostages for some reasons that i forgot. i picked a weapon for each of them. the hostages were also people who seemed familiar. i had great fun (i seriously did) in torturing them and shooting and cutting them in all the non lethal places after putting a final blow. i rather not trying to dig into my memories about the details- all i can tell you is that it was worse than the nightmare which i had to save the all-pierced girl (check the archives, i wrote about that dream too) then i felt like time was running out and something is coming to get me, maybe the devil, maybe the rescue team so i hurried and finished off the last hostage with two unaimed shots from a automatic rifle, it should be a kalashnikov as far as i remember. and i rushed back to my room , soaked and drowned in sadistic satisfaction drank some vodka and went to sleep. i had a feeling that they were never going to catch me. then came the next morning- i tried to sneak around the rooms and see if they were really dead. (i put the dead hostages in weird positions which all meant something to me in the dream at that time) and of course, one body was missing. the last hostage it was. so i hurried out of that room and i saw him standing right outside, seemingly waiting for me and my shocked and worried face.

'they rushed me to the hospital and i told the police who you are.'

i started running to a parking lot, where the escape bus was supposed to be waiting- i knew i had to do the hold-up and then i would run away to see my darling across the ocean. but it never came so i car-jacked a young boy's white toyota and told him to take me away. strangely enough he looked exactly like me, just more geeky. he obliged without a word and he took us into a forest, one which resembles flekkeland. soon the forest was so deep that i abandoned the car and started finding my way to the airport/dock/portal. it became silent and very scary for a while. i was all alone and fearing that the police might suddenly pop up. i saw a bright light and rushed towards it, thinking it was the place. it ended up being a forest ranger's office/resting place so i silently turned away and ran. i heard someone coming out of the office and shouting- i knew they saw me fleeing but i was also sure that they did not know everyone was trying to hunt me down. then after a while of dranged stumbling i came across an electric fence and a main highway. i heard footsteps and it was a father with his young son. without thinking i turned and ran back into the forest. i was also sure that they saw me and i knew they have watched the evening news last night. i was scared to death and i did not know what to do.

so i kept running, crawling and running and crawling.

after a while on the other side of the forest i reached a tiny ghost town full of bums and crooks. it looked like a mix of flekke/dale and commercial drive. i just knew they were crooks. they all knew me. everyone was staring at me as if they saw osama in person- petrified and amazed at the same time. i tried making them understand that i had to go but they spoke in some sort of gibberish that i could never understand. burnt out and restless, i walked down the main street and saw the white toyota. there were parts of the engine, trashed and burnt beside the car and suddenly a female incarnation of myself appeared and asked,

'what to do now, what to do?'

then i had a chill down my spine. i knew something which was not meant to be there was behind me. i turned to my back and saw the hostage whom i failed to kill standing behind me with the scariest grin and glare i have ever seen and he whispered in my hear, 'gotcha' and nudged a gun into my hand. i knew that was it. i knew i had to.

so slowly i placed the gun between my eyebrows, trembling, i put my finger on the trigger. and i woke up. i literally went to the kitchen and see if there were any dead bodies.

i was that scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home