the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, October 03, 2005

By the way...

whoever comes by just say something- it's be cool to let me know your blog. Well, that is, if you want me to know you're reading my bullshit here. And... for those who actually know that I know your blogs... well.

Anyway. I'm just bored. When I'm bored I listen to songs that do mean something for me.

'And I find it kind of funny,
I find it kind of sad...'

'Coin-operated boy,
sitting on a shelf,
he is just a toy,
but I turn him on...'

'And how we find the same old fears,
wish you were here.'

Now playing: Donnie Darko soundtrack.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:40:00 a.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

"and he comes to life
automatic joy
that is why I want
a
coin-operated boy"

I hate my lectures.
I hate my seminars.
I hate my teachers.
I hate my co-students.
I hate this fucking place.

"so you don't want to hear about my good day..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home