the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, October 03, 2005

Haven't written for long.

So I am quitting smoking. For a better health, just for a change, or just to have something to do except reading massive amount of plays oder arbeite Deutsch. Well since I can see myself eating less and less and all that symptoms of dying- so I should let the others do this holy mission: to smoke all the cigarettes so less people can start/go on smoking, thus, sacrificing themselves to save the others. Sounds familiar, eh? Heard of the name Jesudoff or Marlsus? Right. Nothing particularly interesting has happened. I am losing the motivation somehow. Maybe I am used to the workload already and I don't think I actually have to work THAT hard, maybe I just have lost interest, or maybe I am just not determined enough. I don't know. I don't feel anything. I don't feel like working. I don't feel like not working. Days feel weird recently.

I want to make friends with the crows here. There are millions of them up here on campus, and they always hang around the residence. Some of them like to walk across paths, some like to hang out in groups on a specific roof, some like to hang out alone in random places, one likes the lamp post nearby my (ex-)private smoking place, one likds the flagpole somewhere outside the dining hall. I want to talk to them, I want them to tell me what they see. I find crows incredibly attractive suddenly. Their black feather, their weird entrances (hop, stumble or fly in from weird places e.g. a meter or less above your head), and I find their deep colored beaks really interesting to look at. I always hear them talking to each other, but I am just too shy to join them. I know how to talk crowish, but I am just too shy to do it- what if they don't like me? Or what if the people think I am fucking crazy?

Oh, I forgot I actually am.

Right, lecture time.

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 03, 2005 1:49:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very good blog. My real intrests are in the day trading commodity and commodity and FOREX markets. I'm trying to build a blog that's centered around This is going to be my hunting grounds for day trading commodity ideas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home