the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, September 26, 2005

I should be sleeping...

but somehow right before I fell asleep (which should be around... two hours ago), I have decided to take a shower. Don't ask me why. Maybe my intuition told me I won't have time for it tomorrow morning- got math at half-eight in the morning. Seems like my co-years started the returning journey to good o'flekke already. Louise is back at the moment, Emmi will be back for PBL (shhh...), Ace will be back in around November right? And I bet there's more to come. I am getting boring here. What's my point?

Right.

I have got over the post-UWC syndrome after I moved into SFU. I mean, it doesn't mean that I don't miss RCN anymore- but it just turns to another kind of feeling, you know. It's like, you will wonder if I would meet your co-years randomly on a vacation, how we all will look like in the re-union, how many of us will want to go back and meet up and how many of us will make it, how many of you guys will want to see me again...

Anyway. My hair is kinda dry now and I promise I will come up with something a bit more interesting and intellegent soon. Later.

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 26, 2005 6:20:00 a.m., Blogger Egetusmeister said...

I just absolutely loooooove your blog but not as much as I absolutely loooove these fuking ads they shove here. Why do they have to ruin people's blogs by doing that?
Anyways, I think Ace is gonna be there at the same time with me. It's Bunny's birthday when I get there and I think Ace is heading for that event too. And sshhh.. I can't believe you're publishing it on the internet that I'm going there! Well, nevermind, Pete has announced it to everyone anyhow. He even wrote my name on the little PBL paragraph, which describes the PBL. Yeah, so.. so much for the surprise thn. Fucking annoying. :D
I should update my blog too... It's just that I'll keep on repeating the same things because absolutely nothing goes on here and I will just end up complaining about all the same things. But I always do. Nevermind. Ignore me. Talking crap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home