the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, October 03, 2005

Waiting for dinner.

So D-day+1.

Feels funny.
I cannot smell cigarettes anymore when I have my hand on my face. My hair does not smell like cigarettes anymore. Feels like something is missing. Something which should be missing is missing. I know it is good for me, but it just feels weird. Maybe I should stop thinking about it, maybe I should get something to help me quit smoking. I mean, I do want to quit, of course- but you know, habits.

Anyway. Enough about smoking and quitting smoking.

So this week will be pretty busy for me- yes, I have JUST realized how stressful this week can go. I have a German test and a theatre quiz tomorrow, and I have a math mid-term on wednesday. And of course there will be loads and loads of reading for my theatre courses, plus the 4 theatre practical hours in the workshop on Saturday. I don't understand. Now life in here has gone through a cycle. Just, basically now everything goes in cycles, just like in Hong Kong. It is getting a little bit scary. Yes, life goes in cycles- this is mentioned in 'I am Dina' and 'Lovers of the Arctic Circle'. Even 'Donnie Darko' touches the idea of that little infinite loop.

What would have been changed if that little drop of rain falls on the grass instead of the leaves? What COULD have been changed? What am I talking about?

Right. Let's think of something else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home