the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, August 15, 2005

Time to write something.

I haven't really been writing anything meanful in my blog for a rather long period of time actually. Then again not a lot of people come and read it on a regular basis so I don't really have to worry about updating regularly. Honestly nothing have been happening so my thoughts are rather like a lake without ripples. I don't know. I am getting used to this kind of self-inflicted boredom actually. Okay let's cut all the bull. I haven't been thinking of anything really. I am going to meet my zero, first and second years on wednesday for a dinner. Great that there finally is an excuse for me to go out and do something and probably scare the dear zero years a bit- I still remember how surprised Cheryl and Thomas were when they first saw me. At least I think they were.

I have though about some stupid things, like, if Osama didn't assign all those terrorists, would I still have got 36 pts in my IB? Are these things co-related? If I didn't ate that piece of meat 10 minutes ago, would Keanu Reeves die earlier than he's supposed to? Hmm. 'Supposed to'? How do we know when we are supposed to do what, for example, to die? Well I remember some researches said smoking one cigarette reduces a certain amount of time of your life. Hey would that be possible that some smokers, while still puffing away, are supposed to be dead already? It'd be rather funny. Anyway.

I was about to get a can of Pepsi from the fridge. But then when I opened the fridge door I saw two or three cans of Cream Soda standing in the middle, while the Pepsi was hiding in the corner. I just suddenly thought if the Pepsi was delibrately hiding from being noticed. Poor Pepsi. I wonder what would it be like if I am a can of Pepsi. When will I expire? How does it feel to be drunken? Does it hurt when people pop me open? Pop. OUCH! Anyway. Somehow the song playing now doubles the beat of the second-arm of the clock. Wait. Is the second arm the arm showing the minutes or the arm showing the seconds? I of course meant the one showing the seconds. Just found it funny and wanted to pretend to be witty for a sec. Anyway. I wanna play something also. I am still wondering if I should get the Korg X5D. When have I become so indecisive? It's weird to realize how scary growing up is. It IS creepy. Wheneven I think about issues that only bug grown-ups, my spine feels like a little rattlesnake. I hate shivering because of creepy ideas.

I think I am going through a weird perioud of life.

Even my dreams say so.

Then again I have been running in most of my dreams since I first dreamt.

Sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home