the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Monday, August 22, 2005

Time flies

The first years are back in good o'Flekke already, and I am leaving in less than a week's time. It's really weird. Remember when we were young, we always hoped to grow up as soon as possible? I certainly remember those stupid yet innocent days. So nearly 19 years of my life has passed already and... I don't really feel anything except, I don't have the feeling that I have actually been alive for nearly 19 long years. I honestly don't remember half of the things I've been through in my life- not in detail at least. Is it like that for everyone? Guys, do you remember your childhood clearly? I don't. Might be good in a sense that I am leaving 'home' to study for another 4 years.

I was really struggling to write something these days. But really nothing happens and I don't even bother to find anything to do. Have been talking to some of my co-years. Everyone has started a new life and it seems like I am still living in the past. My co-years are starting universities and they might barely have time to talk to the people they met in Flekke- the time difference you know. My 1st years are already back to Flekke as 2nd years, busy planning the introduction week for the newcomers and soon the kids will be busy studying, hanging out with each other, treasuring the last year in Flekke. Anyway. I am losing my point here- I just woke up.

Wait... some old dreams (as in those one has in sleep) popped up in my mind suddenly... nothing interesting though. Same old dreams.

I don't think I am doing too good over here. But let's just hope it'll get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home