the madcap laughs

...and he sees fairies dancing on the lawn

Saturday, August 25, 2007

no sleep. no desire to sleep. no desire to do anything nor to sleep. no desire to even try to do anything nor to sleep. no desire to even try to do anything to improve the situation nor to simply sleep. no desire to improve the situation nor to simply sleep. desire to the situation to simply sleep. to simply sleep. to simply sleep without being worried. to simply go to sleep without being worried about future obstacles. to simply forget about the world and go to sleep without being worried about obstacles. forget about the world and go to sleep without obstacles. forget about the world which is not yours and go to sleep without it. forget about the world which is not yours when all the people go to sleep without you. forget about the world which is not exactly something you can hide from because all the people sleep without you. about the world which is without you. the world is without you. without you there is not even a single bit of difference.

according to the lunar calendar today should be the day when the gates of hell is open and ghosts, spirits and whatnot will be roaming around up here. karma means something to them so being stuck in hell probably is not anything fun i guess.

they sing about a different tune but i never heard that tune.

cheese. cheese is strange. look at cream chesese, cottage cheese, feta and havarti. they are all chesses? come on. suddenly a voice in my head murmured, 'look at ol'george w., maradona, mao and yourself. you are all humans? come on.'

oh, oh, i got a good one.
whoever says this usually has driven the expectations too high. no matter how good the one is, telling someone your joke is going to be funny makes the best joke less than half as good. look- 'he made everything, he can do everything, he knows everything, he loves everyone, he helps everyone, he forgives everyone.' that sounds almost better than saying 'i got a good one. just wait till you hear about it. ready?'

no offense though.

answer my question. maybe instead of asking the others for answers, i should look for them myself.

the fuck i am talking about?
no. don't answer. i will look for the answer myself.

i will go on a contemplative hike in the woods. there will be a lot of trees and tweeting birds. a path will not be there but most places are accessible by foot. the hike will take a very long time. i will keep walking for years and years and i will grow old and still in search all these years. leaves will fall on me and rain will wet me. when i am sad mother nature will bring me lots of snowflakes to cheer me up. deers will hop around me. and i will sit down when my energy has depleted after the ninety-nine years of the contemplative hike in search of the answer. and soon i will keep walking on. during the short break i will grow feathers on my arm and they will become very strong. this is because mother nature knows i am too old and my legs are too tired. so she decided she will give me a lift. at first i will not be used to this because i have been a land creature all the ninety-nine years plus one year of the sitting break. but i will learn how to use the feathers properly. i will try my best to learn fast if i have to. i will glide along the lines of rainbows and i will take deers to the sky. but i will always remind myself of the real reason of the trip. i will always keep looking for the answer myself. i will always say to myself 'see that you do not go off the real track.' and one day i will be exhausted again. i will look down on the earth from high up the sky. and i will fly very close to the sun so my feathers will all fall off. this will let me go back to the ground. while falling i will ask mother nature to hold me in her arms so i do not have to go on my search anymore. it is because i will have no arms and no legs to use by then. most probably the sun will blind my eyes so i will not see anything. the burning feather will clog my nose so i will not smell anything. my ear drums will also break when i go high up in the sky so i will not hear anything. the heat will dry my throat so i will not say nor taste anything. then i will know the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home